Friday, December 14, 2007

Teenar, Girl Guitar - Fashion Preview

Teenar photo copyright 2007 Lou Reimuller
Lou Reimuller, luthier and creator of Teenar, Girl Guitar, is allowing me to post a little preview of Teenar in her new "updated" outfit. She never ages and is just as beautiful as ever. Out of the 1980's and into the 21st century! Teenar, Girl Guitar is having a resurgence of hits on my blog from Japan - mostly coming from www.hiroburo.com- one year after I inititally posted about her (perhaps because J-walk blog recently picked up my old post).
Lou Reimuller is also building my new Tickler Ukuleles. The #2 Tickler Uke will be revealed sometime in January. He's the other half of the Hokum Scorchers (photo link).

1 comment:

Mary Crenshaw said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.