Monday, December 03, 2007

"Blues Gal" for sale, Art Basel Miami

"Green Snake Stumble" copyright 2007 Amy Crehore, oil on linen panel "Blues Gal Series" -
8 3/4" x 8 3/4"
CLICK TO ENLARGE
Art Basel Miami is coming up next week (Dec 6-9) and I will have two paintings on display in Mark Murphy's KNOW exhibition at the Claremont Hotel (1700 Collins Ave.): my "Honeybee" painting, which I blogged about earlier, and another painting called "Green Snake Stumble"(shown here).

"Honeybee" has already SOLD, but this one is available. If you are in Miami next week, please go and see these paintings in person hanging alongside many other wonderful artists. This painting is from my new "Blues Gal" series. My "Blues Gals" were first seen at the second Blab Art Show , CoproNason Gallery in Santa Monica, CA. Boingboing has blogged about them a few times - LINK .

I am selling a limited print of "Roaming Tomcat Rag" on my homepage. "Feed the Bear" and "Black Snake Wiggle Blues" can be seen here: Amy Crehore . A Spanish blog called Dime Bag just posted "Losin' my Cones over You" today.

No comments: