Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Beinart International Surreal Collective

" Sunken Garden" painting by Mike Worrall
I want to tell you about a website called Bein Art Collective. On it, you will find many wonderful artists; some you have heard of and some you have not. I was pleased to discover the work of Mike Worrall (above). Check it out for yourselves if you have some free time to simply look at art.
"We represent exceptional artists of the 21st Century who practice one or more of the following art traditions: Surrealism, Fantastic Art, Fantastic Realism, Magic Realism, Symbolism, Comic Surrealism, Pop Surrealism, Lowbrow, Psychedelic, Visionary, Mythical, Esoteric, Pagan, Dark, Gothic, Macabre, Underground, Outsider, Erotic & Surreal Art."
They also have a newsy blog and are publishers of a book called "Metamorphosis".
They have a link to my website in their links section.
The Art of Amy Crehore
Click "vote for me" if you enjoy my blog. Thanks!

No comments: