Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"Roaming Tomcat Rag" Print

"Roaming Tomcat Rag" painting copyright 2006 by Amy Crehore
I expect to issue some new prints in the near future - all very limited edition, signed giclees. The image above, "Roaming Tomcat Rag", will hopefully be available in September, so watch for that. This was the very the first in my series of "Blues Gals" paintings and it was exhibited in the 2nd Blab Show and featured on boingboing. I call it "my girl with the red guitar". The yellow-green grass is sort of a trademark for me now. I will also be in a show in November that has nature as a theme, so I'm excited about that. See more of my art here:
P.S. Boingboing blog has a new design and here is Mark's new painting.
They opened their comments section, so I decided to try it as well.

No comments: