Friday, February 08, 2008

"The Banana Eater" Print, a T-shirt, and a Ukulele

Close up of Front of Tickler Uke Number One - design by Amy Crehore


T-shirt by Amy Crehore
Amy Crehore's "The Banana Eater" print by Pressure Printing
CLICK ON IMAGES FOR ENLARGED VIEW
This has been an exciting month for me with three very special "fine art products" being released: my new t-shirt, a special framed print of my painting "The Banana Eater" by Pressure Printing and, last but not least, a brand new Tickler Uke Number Two designed by me and built by luthier, Lou Reimuller (due out in 2009). And, I added a music player to my new website and I will rotate a new Hokum Scorcher song every Sunday nite. Don't forget the "Deep Pop" show at Iona College, New Rochelle, NY. It continues until Feb. 21, 2008. I have a painting in that show and I will also be showing at Ad Hoc Art, Brooklyn, NY in July.

Click "Vote for me" if you like my blog!

No comments: