Thursday, March 20, 2008

Where is Tickler Uke #2?

Well, it ain't done yet. The weather just simply isn't cooperating. Tickler Uke #2 is at the final stages, but things don't dry very well in these damp, cold conditions. So, it's taking longer than expected. This one has a special inlay on the front, a unique headstock design, a crazy-beautiful fingerboard, and a different shape than the first Tickler. There is a lot of binding on it as well. One has to wait around sometimes for the right conditions to finish things (especially wood). And my paints aren't cooperating lately either, so I have been drawing instead. Got plenty to do. Shows lined up, etc.
But, you can still get a t-shirt while you wait to see Tickler Uke #2. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it! It's going to be beautiful I can just tell.

Amy Crehore said...

Thanks, Meg. It's looking really good and I haven't even painted it yet...thanks to the amazing craftsmanship of the luthier.