Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Mini-Monkeys

"Mini-Monkey #4" copyright 2006 Amy Crehore (for Blab Show)
The 2nd Blab Show is finally online!! This image is one of the mini-monkeys that I did for the show. Check out my 8 paintings, 6 new Monkey Love works and 2 Blues Gals. The opening will be held at CoproNason Gallery, Santa Monica, CA on Sept. 23, 2006 - 8-11:30 pm (show continues through Oct. 21, 2006). Images, sizes and sales info on-
I will also have a painting in the M Modern Gallery "Women With Issues" Show (A Tribute to Valley of the Dolls) opening the same day as the Blab! Show in Palm Springs, CA.
Check their website in the days to come for a preview of that show. I will show a painting called, "Metaphysical Sunburn"- 3 women in a pool.
See my website for other Monkey Love works (they originated with last year's Blab Show) and my Little Pierrots. I have limited edition, signed giclee prints in my website store. Contact me to be on my e-mailing list. amy@amycrehore.com




No comments: