Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Blab Show Sell-out

"Mini-Monkey #1" copyright 2006 Amy Crehore (for Blab Show)
I'm back from the Blab Show and it was fun! I handed out cards to everyone and met tons of new people and renewed old friendships, too. I chatted with Monte Beauchamp, Mark Frauenfelder, Greg Clarke and Thomas Han. I will post some pictures as soon as my "photographer" sends them to me.
Halfway into the show, Gary Pressman (the director of CoproNason Gallery) came up to my wall of paintings and dramatically put a red sticker on every single one of my pieces. Apparently, someone came in and bought them all. I heard it was an older mystery man in a suit. The goal was to have lots of people buy the work. Instead, however, one person snatched them up in a shark attack.

The Art of Amy Crehore

Blab Show

No comments: