Tuesday, December 09, 2008

In Case You Missed...

Detail from New Painting by Amy Crehore
If anyone didn't get to go to Art Basel Miami this year, Arrested Motion blog has many photos of the event including the two shows that I had paintings in: Thinkspace and Mark Murphy Design (at Gen Art Vanguard).
Also, the painting shown above will be in my solo show that opens on Feb 13, 2009 at Thinkspace in Los Angeles. I am just giving you a sneak peek of it here (this is my Juxtapoz ad). For recent "in progress" studio photos of my upcoming show, a statement about what will be in the show, a bio, etc. please visit Thinkspace (Sour Harvest) blog here. Hand-painted vintage ukes will be featured in this show along with many brand new oil paintings. I will also be playing music at the opening : (link).
Thanks to Art NYC, boingboing, ukehunt and ukulelia and a few others for blogging about it.

No comments: