Thursday, December 11, 2008

Extended Holiday SALE: Crehore Limited Edition Prints and Uke T-shirts

"Roaming Tomcat Rag" by Amy Crehore (Blues Gal Series)
Due to popular demand, I have decided to extend the sale on my website of limited edition, signed prints and Tickler Ukulele Artist T-shirts until Jan. 1, 2009. Blues Gal, Monkey Love, and Little Pierrot prints are still on sale! Free postcards come with everything and there is free shipping on the prints, plus I will include a small, signed drawing (limited one per customer).
Sadie online magazine has a brand new interview with me. Also, Inked magazine will have a feature/interview with me in their Feb. issue about my solo show, "Dreamgirls and Ukes", to be held at Thinkspace Gallery in Los Angleles, CA (opens Feb 13, 2009). Here's a Sneak peek. The Hokum Scorchers Band will play at the opening (follow the link to hear some tunes). Please order things in the next few days if you want them to be there for Xmas....otherwise, I can't guarantee it.
These items were featured on boingboing , the directory of wonderful things

No comments: