Friday, September 05, 2008

My Progress

Okay, it's time to blog about myself again. What's a personal blog for if I'm not using it keep people informed about what I am doing? I've been working hard at paintings for my next big show. The show is not until Feb, but it will take tons of time to get everything ready for it. My art is not quick art and I don't just "crank it out" (read that somewhere on a blog), although lately I have been working on some things simultaneously out of necessity. I don't want to reveal too much about my plans yet because I have some surprises in store. Let's just say, I am incorporating more music into my art daily.
Also, my number two Tickler Ukulele has been a long time coming, but it is definitely coming soon. I can almost taste it now. Good things come to those who wait!
And, I have been thinking about which prints to release next. I have a hard time deciding these things. I don't release a lot of prints, but plenty of people have asked me about certain images, so I have been batting it around in my head. Feel free to drop a note to me if you have any favorites. Thanks, as always, for your support and nice feedback. You have no idea what it means to me.
P.S. Look for 5 pages of paintings by me in Prevention Magazine, Nov. issue... and for my "Deja Vu Waltz" painting in the new issue of The Oxford American which I just got in the mail today! The painting is a spread.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!
Looking forward to all the new stuff, especially the new uke!

Amy Crehore said...

Thanks Mark. I'm excited. I have some tricks up my sleeve. :)