Friday, June 27, 2008

I'll Be in a July Show in Las Vegas


I'm doing a couple of small things for this exciting upcoming show-
"CRIMES ON CANVAS" Group art exhibition to include original paintings by:
Amanda Visell * Amy Crehore * Andrew Brandou * Angie Mason * Anne Faith Nicholls * Attaboy * Blaine Fontana * Bob Dob * Bosko * Brandt Peters * Camilla D'Errico * Chris Mars * Chris Reccardi * Colin Christian * Dale Sizer * Daniel Martin Diaz * Danny Roberts * Dave Pressler * David Stoupakis * Derek Yaniger * Francesco LoCastro * Glenn Barr * Greg Simkins * Heather Watts * Iceberg Slick * J. Shea * Jaclyn Presant * Jacob Arden McClure * James Naccarato * Jasmine Worth * Jason R. Pena * Jeremiah Ketner * Joe Ledbetter * John Bell * Joseph Watson * Justin Bua * Kathie Olivas * Kelly Haigh * KRK Ryden * Lisa Alisa * Liz McGrath * Lyle Motley * Lori Earley * Louis Carreon * Lynne Naylor * Mark Bodnar * Martin Hsu * Michael Childers * Mike Leavitt * Molly Crabapple * Morgan Slade * Naoto Hattori * Nate Frizzell * Nic Cowan * Pizz * Poor Al * Robert Pokorny * Ron English * SAS Christian * Sarah Joncas * Savanna Snow * Scott Belcastro * Sean Claurity * SHAG (aka Josh Agle) * Spencer Davis * STONE * Tessar Lo * Tim Biskup * Travis Louie * Yoskay Yamamoto and many more.
I don't think I'll be going, because I have to catch a plane to NYC the following Monday, but if you live nearby, you might want to check it out. The artwork that does not sell in Vegas will travel to Palm Springs afterwards, I believe, until August 11th, 2008. I'll blog my paintings when I finish them.

No comments: