Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Eight Useless Facts

Here are the rules:1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts. 2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules. 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they should read your blog.
Eight facts about me:
1. I used to suck my thumb and it gave me crooked teeth
2. I ate at the same Korean Restaurant once a week for the past 7 years or something.
3. I have a scar on my lip from being hit in the face with a jack-in-the-box when I was six.
4. I post things on forums or this blog sometimes when I am tired and upset and not thinking. Then I regret it later and I have those things removed. And then I try to have the posts removed from search engines.
5. I played the song "Gloria" on the back of Ken Kesey's float in a parade. He was dressed in a bear suit. He almost hit his head on a tree branch.
6. I am painting a couple of paintings right now of "Lolitas"
7. I am sitting in a big mess and it's 100 degrees.
8. I hike up a small mountain once a day if possible.
Okay...this is a dare from mardecortesbaja.com and I'm supposed to post links to eight other blogs and dare them to do it, too. Louise Brooks- maybe she will come back from the dead and speak to us!
John Brownlee at http://www.ectomo.com/
Marshall Sponder at http://www.artnewyorkcity.com/
Mark Fraunfelder at http://www.boingboing.net/
Chris Keeley at Daily Dreamtime

No comments: