Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Madame Talbot's Victorian Lowbrow

Let me introduce you to the most amazing and wacky website of an artist that happens to live in Oregon. Here's a description from her myspace page:
"Madame Talbot's Victorian Lowbrow™features the hand-illustrated pen-and-ink artwork of Ashleigh Talbot,who lives in a haunted house on the very edge of the Oregon Coast.Her many talents include her hand-drawn offset printed dark art posters, exquisite one-of-a-kind framed curio exhibits, old school sideshow items, limited edition hand-sewn and hand-painted mourning dolls, tombstone art, t-shirts, her own original pen-and-ink illustrations for sale, her handmade limited edition books as well as a strange collection of macabre collectibles."
Be sure to check it out. It's beautiful work! You will not be bored. And, you can't get much more hokum than this:
Yes, I am now on myspace, too, but I can never get the link to work, so you will just have to find my page by searching "people". I invite you to come and be my friend. There you can make comments.

No comments: