Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Special offer! New Print Release today by Amy Crehore

"The Creature" by Amy Crehore

It's my birthday and I am releasing a new print today featuring a ukulele. This is a signed, limited edition archival giclee print of 'The Creature' for only $50.(only 50 prints in this edition) plus shipping/handling. Two customers (chosen at random) will receive a small original drawing signed by Amy Crehore (me). All prints come in archival sleeves with two postcards and a certificate of authenticity.

The Creature Print

SOLD OUT!

The Art of Amy Crehore

P.S. This was the painting that Mark Frauenfelder bought from a sketch, "Monkey Love" series -number 9.

P.P.S. Be sure to check out my Artist Uke T-shirts while you are at my website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday girl! june 11 is a very good birthday.

Amy Crehore said...

Thanks, Lara. I'm glad it's good. :)