Monday, November 02, 2009

Tickler Ukulele #3...

Tickler Ukulele #2 Front
Tickler Ukulele #1 Back
Tickler Ukulele #1 Front
Tickler Ukulele #3 is currently being constructed by luthier Lou Reimuller. It is a concert model, larger than the two ukes shown above. I came up with a unique headstock design for it and I'll be painting the front of the uke. Tickler #3 will have some fine details and some rich exotic woods. As usual, it will be a playable one-of-a-kind fine art object. I can't wait to show you when it is finally finished.
Previous posts:
Tickler Number One
Tickler Number Two
P.S. I will not be blogging from November 3- November 9. I'm taking a small break. Stay tuned! I'll be back in a week. Please have a look at my archives while I am gone.

2 comments:

cecily said...

I hope one day I can see them for real ! Have a nice "break" .

Anonymous said...

these are just too awesome Amy! LOVE