Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Crehore Artwork (Sold)

Crehore Uke (sold)
Tuxedo Uke (sold)
Nighttime Ditty (sold)
The Teaser (sold)

The Wasp Uke (sold)

Slither Uke (sold)

Tickler Uke #2 (sold)

Peekaboo Uke (sold)

The Caged Wonder (sold)
Smoking Pussycat Dream (sold)

Hoop Dream (sold)

Dragonfly Vanity Waltz (sold)

Monkey Love Song (sold)
I am pleased to say that all of the fine art oil paintings and painted objects shown here have found their way to wonderful homes in the last six months (or so) of 2009. In addition, I have shipped many fine art drawings, signed prints and t-shirts to people around the world this year. I am deeply grateful to everyone who has believed in me and supported my art. Your support helps me to continue expanding my creative vision and making new works. Thank you! I will be blogging about more new art soon. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Famous Paintings said...

Amy, I found your blog in Technorati. I like the proportions of your model, specifically the lenth of leg and thigh. So many I have seen of shorter legs, but your works look the better for it!

Amy Crehore said...

Thank you. The funny thing about my art is that I don't use models at all.
It's all based on memories and feelings. So, naturally, my figures come out distorted, but often "realer than real".