Friday, July 07, 2017

Update: My art show in Milan, Italy continues thru the month of July 2017 (Amy Crehore)

Above: Antonio Colombo and Amy Crehore May 25, 2017 on the
opening night of "You May Not Believe In Magic" curated by Michela D'Acquisto.
Below: gallery door Antonio Colombo Arte Contemporanea, Milan, Italy
(Click images to enlarge)

Below: Catalog for the show with printed pages of my artwork

Article in La Republica magazine about the show:


My art also made the cover of an Italian Beauty magazine:

Gallery contact: info@colomboarte.com


I am slow to post images of the show on my blog, but
I have already posted some on instagram and facebook . Please look at my pages there.
I will attempt to post more soon.
I had so much fun in Milan!



(LINK to all of my Milan, Italy show images)


No comments: