Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Revisting 2016 (Crehore)

 "Land of the Twisted Trees" ©Amy Crehore (New Zealand collector)
"Venice By Foot" ©Amy Crehore (Italian collector)
 "Moonflower Nocturne" ©Amy Crehore (California collector)
"The Soaking Room" ©Amy Crehore (California collector)
"The Window" ©Amy Crehore (California collector)

The paintings shown above were all shipped to new homes in 2016.
I am so grateful for my collectors who live all over the world.
In 2016, I also participated in group shows in L.A.(Blab show), Chicago and Milan.
I look forward to showing my paintings in galleries in Italy and Japan in 2017.
Stay tuned to this blog for upcoming information about those shows.
I often show my painting progress on Instagram and you can follow me there as well.

Look for special items to be added to my bigcartel online
shop in the near future. Check for discount codes.
I do appreciate your support.

Feel free to contact me with serious inquiries. Spam will be filtered out.




No comments: