Monday, November 09, 2015

Instagram contest: Catalog + postcard from my Tokyo show

I was part of an exhibit at Jiro Miura Gallery in Tokyo, Japan a couple of months ago called "ephemeral-Territory of Girls". 
Shown above is the catalog of the exhibit open to the page with one of my paintings called "The Waiting Room".

If you want to see actual photos of the show in the gallery, plus a group photo of many of the artists in this show, please visit this link and scroll down the page. 

Currently, I have an instagram contest to giveaway one catalog 
and postcard which I will autograph. To be eligible, you must enter the contest on instagram by November 15, 2015.
(midnight pacific time). Find the catalog picture and follow my instructions.
Go to instagram and 
search for amycrehore and follow me.


No comments: