Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Saber's Pick #4 (Amy Crehore)

This is so cool! Wonderful artist Saber held a contest on twitter to pick an artist to be featured in Juxtapoz print magazine and I came in at number 4. I am really honored. This is what he wrote about my art: "(Amy Crehore) Is a savage painter. She sneaks by you casting a line and hook that then reels you into her innocent sexual playfulness all the while leaving you stranded as a tickled voyeur creeping in on this dreamlike island utopia where anything goes…I wouldn’t mine being stranded for a bit. Great detailed technical paintings."
 Made my day.
Go to: Saber's Blog
where you can see the winner and list of finalists.
Check out Saber's Art and follow him on twitter.
You can follow me on twitter as well.


Dave Kapah said...

congrats well deserved!

Mary Crenshaw said...

Congrats Amy! Beautiful painting.