Tuesday, February 08, 2011

5th Year Anniversary of "Little Hokum Rag"

"The Creature" painting, 2006, by Amy Crehore

On Feb. 18th, it will be Little Hokum Rag's 5th year anniversary. I plan to do some things to celebrate. Stayed tuned for another contest to win art. Meanwhile, have a look at my archives. For instance, here's a very happy memory from the summer of 2006, Santa Monica, CA:
If you don't see my archives to the right of this post, please access my archives by clicking on banner at top of page and going to home page.


Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Amy!! I love your "Little Hokum Rag."

- Tom (Richmond, VA)

Amy Crehore said...

Thanks Tom...is it Tom C from kozmicdogz? Love your blog, too.


Howlin' Hobbit said...

That painting is one of my favorites.

alteredslates said...

Look forward everyday to see if there's a new email notification linking your latest blog post :) Especially enjoy those of your ongoing art/painting projects. Thank You Amy !

Amy Crehore said...

Thanks, you guys! Nice people like you keep me going.

toemail said...

Congratulations! Don't drop by often enough but really like your work!