Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Free, Signed Pencil Drawing with Purchase 11/25-12/7/09

Glimpse of Amy Crehore's Studio
Happy Thanksgiving! I did this special offer last year and I'm doing it again: I will include a small pencil drawing of a little pierrot, a cat or a monkey (your choice)- inscribed with your name and signed by me (Amy Crehore)- with any purchase of limited edition print(s), t-shirt or fine art (includes fine art ukes) from Nov 25- Dec 7, 2009 (limited to one drawing per person). Some of my signed, limited edition prints have special sale prices, although some do not (due to limited quantities). All items have free shipping in the USA! All items have been printed and produced by skilled professionals. Postcards are usually included, too, as well as certificates of authenticity.
Here is the link to my website
(click on the bar at the top of the home page to view different items):

Email amy@amycrehore.com to inquire about pricing on my original fine art pieces.
When ordering a print or t-shirt using paypal, please include a note to me with a name (for the inscription) and your image preference for the free pencil drawing.

No comments: