Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Andrew Warhola said....


Andy Warhol, famous artist, said some really choice things. He was such a comedian. I never tire of reading Warhola quotes (even if I do get tired of looking at his art):
"I've decided something: Commercial things really do stink. As soon as it becomes commercial for a mass market it really stinks."
"If you want to know all about Andy Warhol, just look at the surface of my paintings and films and me, and there I am. There's nothing behind it.
"Since people are going to be living longer and getting older, they'll just have to learn how to be babies longer."
"Fantasy love is much better than reality love. Never doing it is very exciting. The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet."
More:
Maybe this is why Andy is so lovable. It's his personality.

No comments: