Friday, October 23, 2009

Hammer Museum Presents R. Crumb's Book of Genesis

The Hammer Museum will be exhibiting R. Crumb’s adaptation of the Book of Genesis from October 24th-Feb 7, 2010. Crumb has spent the last five years working on intricate drawings for this book. "Crumb’s version of the Book of Genesis puts an entirely new twist on the Bible". SPECIAL EVENT: On October 29th, R. Crumb will be joined by art editor for The New Yorker, Françoise Mouly, for a candid discussion about his life and this new project at UCLA. For more information, click here. I would go to this if I lived in Los Angeles.
October 24 - February 7, 2010

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited. I get to see Crumb and Mouly in Richmond, VA of all places this Tuesday! and sunday there is a panel at UR on Comix in America with Kim Deitch.

A very funny Halloween to you!

Tom C.

Amy Crehore said...

That's great, Tom! Wish I could see them with you.