Thursday, January 15, 2009

What am I up to?

Hoop Dream (Detail) by Amy Crehore
Here is just a detail of a small new painting. I have been finishing up my paintings for my "Dreamgirls and Ukes" show. There will be 14 new paintings in the show unless I find time to add another. Not sure if I will put sketches in the show or not. There will also be 13 hand-painted, restored vintage ukuleles in this show. Still working on those. Those are 85% done. Then I will have to photograph and frame, plus all the rest (including practicing music). I will be painting something on the front wall of the gallery as well. Thinkspace Gallery will have a "question and answer" with me on their blog soon. I'll let you know when. There's also an ad in Juxtapoz and an interview in Inked Magazine (February issues). They should be out now. I will be blogging more details and paintings very soon.


1 comment:

JudyMackeyart said...

Oh I like this one!