Sunday, June 22, 2008

Where I Will Be Showing in July

Flickr has a nice set of photos from Ad Hoc Art's current show, "Poets of the Paste". The show looks to incredible. This is where I will be showing 6 oil paintings on linen from July 25-Aug. 24 in a show called "5 Identities, 5 Destinations". I'm very excited about this upcoming show and I will be flying to NYC for the opening. The address and hours are: 49 Bogart Street Buzzer 22, Unit 1G Brooklyn, NY 11206 Tel: 718.366.2466 Wednesday through Sunday, 1PM til 8PM, and by appointment.
Marshall Sponder over at Art New York City also just posted a video of the gallery. He took a little trip over there yesterday to check it out.
I hope my friends, fans, and collectors who live in the NYC area will come out to see my art in person. I have shown paintings a few times in NYC before, mostly at the Museum of American Illustration. This will be my first regular gallery show in NYC.
The Art of Amy Crehore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, right on Amy! We'll try to get a tweetup or 2 going on, but I think this show will be well attended.

Thanks to the link to ArtNewYorkCity.com, feel free to embed the video into your blog if you want.

marshall