Thursday, February 21, 2008

All Stocked Up

= Tickler Uke T-shirt by artist Amy Crehore available HERE =
I just want to let everyone know that I replenished my inventory of Tickler Ukulele Artist T-shirts and the (2XL 's) came in earlier this week. An amazing number of people ordered this shirt and I want to extend a big thank you. I got some nice letters from people. It was great seeing Mark F. wearing it on boingboing tv this week! (Monday's episode-Maker Faire tryouts). Also, a customer in the U.K. was wearing one on flickr (birthday present for himself).
The number two Tickler Ukulele is nearing completion, but it will still be a couple of weeks. The luthier is using special wood that has been aged 30 years. This uke is guaranteed to have an incredible sound and also be a unique one-of-a-kind art object. Every detail has been carefully thought out. I'm so proud of it. It's looking very art deco, yet modern.
Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha~cool blog, ok...always stay cool