Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tickler Ukulele Artist T-shirts by Amy Crehore

click to enlarge image
My new t-shirts are now available on my new website. They look really great in person. Beautiful colors. Nice print job. Just right. Unisex sizes. Pre-shrunk, heavy 100% cotton.
P.S. For those of you who haven't been following, I started the "Tickler" ukulele brand in 2007. The first Tickler Ukulele appeared back in July. It was a hand-painted fine art model, designed by me and built by a luthier. The Number Two Tickler Uke will be a completely different design (including a mother-of-toilet-seat fingerboard). It is due out in February, 2008. I had these t-shirts printed up for fun, combining my Tickler logo and an ink drawing I did based on a painting from my "Little Pierrot Series".

No comments: