Friday, November 23, 2007

"Deja Vu Waltz" by Amy Crehore on view until December 22, 2007 at Robert Berman Gallery, Santa Monica, CA

"Deja Vu Waltz" copyright 2007 Amy Crehore 28" x 28" framed, oil on linen
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE FOR THE FULL EFFECT
I just want to remind anyone who missed the opening of the GREEN Show curated by Mark Murphy at Robert Berman Gallery last Saturday night, that my painting will be on display until Dec 22, 2007 alongside of lots of other wonderful paintings by many great artists. If you live near Santa Monica, try to see it in person. This is my first major large-size canvas combining all of my characters from my series work of the last couple of years: the blues gal, the little pierrot, the monkey with sailor hat, the cat, and the demon. Go see it in it's custom frame.
Contact:
I want to thank some people for mentioning or reviewing my painting and this show: Ert at Juxtapoz , Marshall at Art New York City , Chris at Daily Dreamtime, Mark at boingboing and some others that I linked to in earlier posts.

No comments: