Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just Have Faith

Detail of sketch for new painting by Amy Crehore
I am busy working on a large oil painting that has all of my characters in it. It's coming along just the the way it's supposed to. After working on small canvases for a few years, I was ready to work large again. Back to my old ways! There's my pierrot, my cat, my monkey, my gal, and even my demon in this one. I've got a beautiful bird bath and some green, green grass. She appears to be a blues gal because she's playing a guitar, but she is looking more like the girl in my "Little Pierrot" paintings -which means that she looks more like me.
This painting will be unveiled in November at a gallery in Santa Monica, CA.I will be blogging more about that show and it's curator soon.
Remember, when things don't go a certain way, just have faith in yourself and be flexible. Everything that happens is for a reason. It's exactly the way it's supposed to be.

No comments: