Sunday, August 12, 2007

"Literartistry" Show is Online

Listen to snippets from the music soundtrack from Lolita 1962, Nelson Riddle

It looks like both of my "Lolita" paintings sold last night at the "Literartistry" Show. I'm very happy about that! (Update: Both paintings sold on opening night, but one buyer fell through and a Crehore painting is still available! Check gallery website.) Unfortunately, I did not make it down to the opening. The show is now online for all to see, though, and it looks to be a great show with a great theme:
I think I will explore my new "demon" character in some future art. Demons can be quite interesting creatures with a lot of depth and history behind them - as seen on the Cornell University library website that I blogged about a while ago.
P.S. If you like this Blog please click "Vote for Me". Thanks!

No comments: