Sunday, August 27, 2006

Juxtapoz Blabbing

I just got my copy of the new September issue of Juxtapoz magazine yesterday. There it was- on the first page- the beautiful ad (featuring an image by Lou Brooks) for the Blab Show with my name on it. Other artists in the show: Gary Baseman, Tim Biskup, Lou Brooks, Greg Clarke, Shag, Brian Cronin, Drew Friedman. Ryan Heshka, Walter Minus, John Pound, Jonathon Rosen, Fred Stonehouse, Mark Todd and Esther Pearl Watson, plus more.
This is a show that should not be missed! Presented by Monte Beauchamp at CoproNason Gallery in Santa Monica, CA -opening Sept. 23, 2006. Look for the paintings to go up on the Blab Show website very soon:
I will have 8 paintings in the show and I can hardly wait to show everyone. This should be such a fun event. Marshall Sponder at artNYC told me that he was looking forward to reviewing the show.



No comments: